Evolve > Mindfulness >10 Positive Quotes To Improve Your Mood
In a super-connected world, there is so much happening around us. Some good, some bad. We face stress, anger, anxiety and so many other problems. At such a time, it’s good to have ways to boost your mood. It involves doing something that makes you happy, taking a break from everything and relaxing. Sometimes, even words can help.
Here are 10 positive quotes to boost your mood!
1. “Happiness is an uphill battle. Wear the good shoes.” – Kurt Vonnegut
2. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
3. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” — Lyndon B. Johnson
4. “Happiness is like jam. You can’t spread even a little without getting some on yourself.” – Anonymous
5. “Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”— Les Brown
6. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” – Roger Federer
7. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
8. “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” — Chinese Proverb
9. Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to someone you love. – Karen Salmansohn
10. “You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
When you find yourself in a bad mood or you’re stuck, come back to these quotes and know that it will get better. Take a couple of deep breaths and smile, it’ll help ease the tension and release any stress.
To further improve your mood, do go through our quotes on motivation, mindfulness, meditation, and overcoming stress and anxiety!
Evolve has a range of guided audios that make meditation light and joyful, so you can practice mindfulness everyday! The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!