Breakups are stressful and very emotional, no matter the reason. It is not easy to manage breakup stress either. They can cause a lot of turmoil and trigger painful and negative emotions. It takes time for you to move on and navigating breakup stress is key! At such times, some positive words or breakup quotes can help you smile and manage breakup stress.
Here are 12 breakup quotes to help you manage breakup stress
1. “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them… but still move on without them.” — Mandy Hale
2. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.” — Drake
3. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz
4. “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” — M. Kathleen Casey
5. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
6. “You’ve got to value yourself and know that you’re worth everything. And until you value yourself enough and love yourself enough to know that, you can’t really have a healthy relationship.” — Jennifer Lopez
7. “I would rather have my heart broken a thousand times than never to love at all. I have so much love to give — I’m not empty of love, I’m full of love.” — Cameron Diaz
8. “I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy.” – Jared Kintz
9. You will find love again, and it will be even more beautiful! In the meantime enjoy all that YOU are!” — Rihanna
10. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
11. “What I have learned is that a bad love experience is no reason to fear a new love experience.” – Anne Hathaway
12. “I made myself realise I should not be so attached to one thing or a person. After the break-up, I had to pick myself up. I cried a lot but I have become a better person and I thank him for that.” – Deepika Padukone
There you have it. Some breakup quotes by famous celebrities and personalities of their own experience of managing breakup stress. It is going to be difficult, thoughts will keep running into your head. What matters is that you continue to show yourself some love, put yourself first, try practicing gratitude & positive affirmation. You can do what’s necessary to help you beat and manage this breakup stress! It’s going to be okay, just give it some time.
Listen to our audio “show yourself some love” and “channelise positivity” to balance yourself when you’re feeling low. It’ll help you beat any anxiety you may be experiencing due to a breakup and manage breakup stress!