Don't let stress win!
Evolve helps you manage proactively manage your stress
Manage your stress with
“The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.”
Instant stress relief
Proactively manage stress
We believe that stress can get better if you get a chance to proactively manage it. Evolve helps you build your resilience everyday, not just when you’re stressed.
Variety of proven techniques
Try our content
just let go
The science of stress management
What is stress?
What are the symptoms of stress?
Short term symptoms
- When placed in a difficult situation, cortisol (a stress hormone) levels in our body increase causing headaches and chest pain
- Elevated heart rate, sweating and shortness of breath are also symptoms of stress due to increased adrenaline levels in our body
- Mood swings and increased irritability are also common emotional symptoms of stress, due to the frustration or anger caused
- Overeating in order to cope with stress and feel better due to stress, is a common symptom
Long term symptoms
If you’re facing the above symptoms for a prolonged period of time or in an acute manner, you may need to check your stress levels. If not checked, stress can lead to a host of physical health issues including high blood pressure, immunity issues, heart blockages, digestive issues and depression. In women, it can even cause problems in their menstrual cycles.
If you’ve been suffering from stress for over 2 months, Evolve is not the right app for you. Write to us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to connect you with a therapist or qualified expert who can help you.
What are the causes of stress?
Stress is faced by everyone in today’s fast paced and digital world. When we are connected 24/7, we are bound to encounter certain situations that behave as triggers. And with the recent Coronavirus pandemic, stress and anxiety is only increasing. These stressors are unique to each person and include work deadlines, exam pressure, personal fights and everyday stresses like traffic, weather and money problems. At Evolve, we help you proactively manage your stress.
How to manage stress?
There are different stress management techniques to help ease stress, including avoiding stressful situations, altering your environment, adapting to stress and accepting it.
But at Evolve, we believe in proactively managing stress. Our guided audios have a variety of proven techniques to help:
- Balance your body and mind
- Calm you down and reduce elevated heart rate
- Scan your body for discomfort and pressure points
- Regain normal breathing rhythm
- Relax your body and mind causing cortisol levels to drop
Sign up for the beta app
If you like what you’ve seen so far, we’d love to give you access to the beta version of the app