How to Be A Better You?
Improvement is a continuous process. There is no better way of living life than improving it every day. We occasionally want to give up, but the key is to keep doing better for ourselves.
Here are some inspiring quotes on doing better. Hope you have a great day!
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
- “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.”
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”
- “Failure is not the opposite of success: it’s part of success.”
- “What we think we become. What we feel we attract. What we imagine we create.”
- “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
- “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
- “Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement.”
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
- “Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.”
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”
- “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.”
- “I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.”
- “Rise above the storm, and you will find the sunshine.”
- “Don’t start living tomorrow, tomorrow never arrives. Start working on your dreams and ambitions today.”
- “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.”
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.”
- “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.”
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”
If you liked our article Try Evolve App to help you move on and focus on your growth. The app has journeys that will help you lead a healthy life.
The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try it for free!
Sharvari is a CSE undergrad and an author at Evolve. She is a dreamer. An explorer of life which she showcases in her writing. She writes to share, to learn and to be heard!