Is there anything you’d like to see on Tuesday? Are you discussing it, finding some Tuesday motivation or are you leading by example in order to change it?
Did you have a bad Monday or a poor start to the week? Tuesday is life throwing second chances at us! Get out of bed and make the most of it. Tuesday is the day you reflect on the past day and plan your week accordingly while you wait for the weekend.
Tuesday Quotes For Motivation
Let’s get some motivation to start off a great day!
Table of Contents
29 Tuesday Motivation To Get Things Done
- “Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day!”
- “When you assume positivity, it is often what you discover.”
- “Let the past go, have patience and believe in yourself!”
- “Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through your week!”
- “The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life.”
- “The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know.”
- “Tuesday morning is a good time to think about the words you use; are they positive or negative; do they inspire people and have a positive impact? You select your words, so make them count.”
- “Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them.”
- “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!”
- “The mind is everything. What do you think you become?”
- “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.”
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
- “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.”
- “Words have the ability to shift your mindset, change your perception, and even create the world that you live in.”
- “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?”
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.”
- “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.”
- “Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when rigorousness abounded.”
- “Every single day, you’ll face outside influences telling you why it won’t work & you don’t deserve it. Keep going.”
- “Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life.”
- “Today is Thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark.”
- “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday!”
- “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticise others.”
- “Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it”
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.”
- “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.”
If you liked this article Try Evolve App to help you focus on yourself and stay positive. The app has journeys that will help you lead a healthy and happy life. The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!
Sharvari is a CSE undergrad and an author at Evolve. She is a dreamer. An explorer of life which she showcases in her writing. She writes to share, to learn and to be heard!