The word Vibe is quite popular nowadays, you know how when you meet someone you get a vibe, either a good or a bad. Sometimes you find yourself vibing in someone’s company, and to put a word to that feeling, vibes are basically a person’s aura, and when you vibe with a person that means your aura matches their aura.
Auras are thought of as an unseen field of energy, surrounding a person’s physical body. To put it simply aura is a vibrant ray of color composed of energy that flows around any living being. Rooting from the greek word breeze our auras indicate our emotions, mood, and overall our presence and vibe.
Whenever you meet someone, even before exchanging greetings we exchange auras, but here is the catch our eyes are not trained to catch or comprehend auras. We have to retrain ourselves so as to see beyond what appears to be. We need to rethink our entire perspective of others and of ourselves to understand others and our auras as well.
Once you dive into the world of spirituality and mindfulness, you would totally understand the work is totally worth it. Once you start understanding auras you start understanding your behavior and the auras of those around you in a much better way. For those who are believers in the aura, they are a portal to more mystical realms, which are much beyond something we can communicate or express.
By learning to read auras and colors I can assure you that you will be able to fine-tune your intuition. When you learn to understand and see the aura you will get clarity on why you get that icky feeling when meeting someone, or instantly connect with some or find a positive aura around them.
How to find your own Aura?
First and foremost you should know everyone can find their own aura, it is rather easy and quite simple, is it trusting your own instinct and intuition. All you need to do is, you have to look into the mirror for a minute in front of a white background. Concentrate on a focal point in the middle of your forehead, without moving scan the outer perimeter of your head and shoulder and you will notice a color surrounding your head and shoulder is your aura.
There is always an alternative to seeing your aura as well, all you need to do is stare at your hand approximately for a minute. The glow you see radiating from the outside lining of your hand is your aura. It always takes a few trails to get your aura right. So don’t give up early on in your quest of finding your aura.
Different Auras and Their Meaning
- White Aura:- White is the rarest of all auras, it signifies all that is positive and good. White is an indicator well-balanced personality. White is linked to crown chakra, which connects us to the universal energy and oneness. Those with white auras have a tendency to take on the energies of others.
- Red Aura:- The ones with a red aura are ones who are likely to wear their heart on their sleeves. They are passionate and live by their desire and emotions. They are extremely creative and always aim and manifest something new and challenging. Red aura relates to the root chakra, if you see the dominance of red in your aura it means your root chakra is stable and unblocked.
- Blue Aura:- Blue in one’s aura is a sign of a very powerful mind, but one that might be shrouded with questions and clouds. Those with a blue aura are sensitive and self-expressive. They are not very open about how they feel. Blue is the color of the throat chakra, governing expression and truth.
- Yellow Aura:- We all know those people who remind of sweet sunshine and sunflower, the one who carries a yellow aura are likely the ones who are cheery and positive and exudes energy and enthusiasm. They have a magnetic personality and attract a lot of people to their company. Yellow is a color of solar plexus chakra which deals with your identity and confidence.
- Green Aura:- Green is the color that is related to the heart chakra that is with matters of heart and love for oneself and also forgiveness and compassion. A green aura is the mark of a grounded and hard-working person. Green is the builder of the auric color spectrum.
- Orange Aura:- An orange aura is related to the sacral chakra, which deals with creativity and sexual energy. Orange in the aura may then indicate flowing creative energy. Their artistry brings peace to them, but only when they learn to focus on one thing at a time.
- Pink Aura:- Similar to green, seeing pink also symbolizes your heat chakra is receptive. A pink aura is someone who denotes someone who gives their heart freely to others without demanding much in return. If you have a pink aura then make sure your energy is reciprocated by those who care about you.
- Purple Aura:- Purple is the color of the third eye chakra, which deals with intuition, since violet is a merger of colors you find characteristics of other colors in violet. they are constantly seeking out connections on a deeper level. Spiritual awareness, emotional awareness, and psychic awareness are key marks of violet aura.
- Black Aura:- A black aura can show someone struggling with dark and negative energies, brought on by selfish and unkind behavior. It also signifies that you might be tired or fatigued. In that case take some time to the ground, heal and balance your energy levels.
- Rainbow Aura:- On the days you have a rainbow aura that you see more than two colors, that means you are filled with positive energy and optimism. Days you feel a little more confident and extra energized. So take advantage of it by getting out and meeting new people, and having a great day.
Your aura is not fixed your aura can change on a daily basis based on your emotions, moods, circumstances, and even your location as we are susceptible to others’ energy and aura as well hence it is always necessary to have a positive outlook because there is always a way to cleanse your aura and bring back its vibrancy even after a long bad day.
If you liked this article Try Evolve App to help you focus on yourself and stay positive. The app has journeys that will help you lead a healthy and happy life. The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!
Madhuparna Choudhury is a final year student of political science, I find interest in the area of mental health and mindfulness. You can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org