Perseverance is the determination to pursue a goal or course of action in the face of problems, struggles, resistance, obstacles, or discouragement. This article with Quotes about perseverance will help you be persistent and led a better life.
The term “persistent” refers to something that exists indefinitely. Words like determined, tenacious, dogged, untiring, tenacity, diligent, or devoted can also be used. It’s about refusing to give up.
Table of Contents
What is the significance of persistence in life?
Perseverance is vital in life because it keeps you going when things get tough. Even if things are going well, patience is required if anything takes a long time, such as finishing college, saving money, reducing weight, or starting a business.
Someone who isn’t persistent will just give up when circumstances get too difficult for them to bear. When someone decides to be persistent, they never lose hope and always find a way around the hurdles that stand in their way of attaining their goal.
As a result, you can see that perseverance is crucial if you want to attain major goals in life. It is what makes all the difference.
Quotes About Perseverance
This post offers quotations about persistence and how it may assist you in getting through difficult periods in your life. Use the following quotations to refuel your fire and resolve not to give up:
- Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding on the 20th.” Julie Andrews
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” Confucius
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” Newt Gingric
- Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.– Walter Elliot
- The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it.
- By perseverance, the snail reached the ark.
- Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
- No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.
- A noble purpose inspires sacrifice, stimulates innovation and encourages perseverance.
- Perseverance and perspective until victory.
- Enthusiasm is common. Endurance is rare.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- Just keep showing up when most people quit.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Edison
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
- Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
- It will get easier each time, I think. I hope. I just have to keep trying.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right.
- Everything works out in the end. if it hasn’t worked out yet, then it’s not the end.
- It’s easier to start over than to work to make something last.
- Every step was a victory. He had to remember that.
- Sometimes we have to soak ourselves in the tears and fears of the past to water our future gardens.
- We all fall sometimes but it’s those that get back up and try again that makes the difference.
- Without being pushed to the wall, we will have remained in our comfort zone. But this circumstance challenges us to find the courage to move on.
- Everything started as nothing.
- It’s the climbing that makes the man. Getting to the top is an extra reward.
- Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.
- Only fool keeps mocking perseverance.
- the difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will and the other from a strong won’t
- When life places stones in your path, be the water. A persistent drop of water will wear away even the hardest stone.
- Souls reconstructed with faith transform agony into peace.
- The real test of love is loving those who we feel are the hardest ones to love.
- Keep your head up. Move forward. Keep going.
- You keep wishing what’s been testing you would stop and go away, instead of seeing these tests keep showing up to ensure that you do, too.
- The fastest way to get to easy is through hard.
- If the world can still shine after all it’s been through, then Darling, so can you.
- It’s hard to keep a good man down who constantly has a hard-on for life.
- Self-confidence is a superpower. Once you start to believe in yourself, the magic starts happening.
- Persevere against all odds & struggles. They are nothing but a toughened pathway to your glorious shiny destiny.
- Keep Mindful Of Your Desired Destination, Because It’s Proof That You’ll Get There.
- As long as it’s doable, fight it until it produces the fruits.
- Perseverance is as good as patience.
- Anyway, the fire doesn’t matter. There will be other fires, my love, and we will survive them all.
If you liked our suggestions for quotes about perseverance Try Evolve App to cultivate good habits. The app has journeys that will help you lead a healthy and productive life. The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!
Co-founder and brains at LeapX by C32 Media Labs
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with her.