A comparison is an act of comparing two people, things, or properties to analyze the similarities and differences between them and to decide what’s better. Comparison can be harmful if you compare yourself with others as it is going to demotivate you.
Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
Let’s go through some inspirational quotes in comparison to encourage you to be the unique self that you are.
Table of Contents
Quotes On Comparison
- “Comparing your bad with their good doesn’t make any sense.”
- “Comparison is the death of peace and well-being.”
- “Stay in your lane. Comparison kills creativity and joy.
- “Be yourself, and give them something new to copy.”
- “Other people’s lives seem better than yours because you’re comparing their director’s cuts with your behind the scenes.”
- “Do not compare yourself with others, if you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
- “Two humans are completely different from each other, comparing them is like insulting nature.”
- “It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for something you are not.”
- “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion your own, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.”
- “If you continuously compete with others you become bitter but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better.”
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.”
- ‘If you compare yourself to others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.’
- “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”
- “Comparison with myself brings improvement, comparison with others brings discontent.”
- “Where’s your will to be weird?”
- “Comparison kills your creativity and makes your dreams blurry.”
- “You have something that no one else has, be you and enjoy your being.”
- “Comparison leads to lack of contentment.”
- “Your uniqueness increases when you stop comparing yourself to others and start focusing on your own talents.”
- You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”
- “Focus on your dreams, not their results.”
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you’re born to stand out?”
- “You have a personality that no one else has, so do not be disrespectful by comparing it to others.”
- “A creative person never compares but admires.”
- “Never compare your journey with someone else’s. Your journey is your journey, not a competition.”
- “Personality begins where the comparison ends.”
We all experience many events in our lives to which we react and improve. As a result, every one of us is unique and special. complex comparisons with others may steal us of our peace of mind and change us into someone we are not. social media detox.
Do not forget to embrace yourself every day!
If you liked our article Try Evolve App to help you focus on your growth. The app has journeys that will help you lead a healthy life. The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try it for free!
Sharvari is a CSE undergrad and an author at Evolve. She is a dreamer. An explorer of life which she showcases in her writing. She writes to share, to learn and to be heard!